Clash of Clans is one of the best real-time games available among tons of android games available on the Google play store. I know that there are many top games which you have tried and playing nowadays, but bro, I am telling you if you haven’t tried it yet then you are missing so much thrill which you could enjoy by playing clash of clans on your Android smartphone.
It’s an epic game no doubt, but do you Know about the PC version of Clash of Clans, yeah you heard right, you can play this epic real time game on PC to0. No, the developer’s had not developed a PC version game yet, but you can still enjoy the android game itself on your PC. No matter which operating system you are using right now, you may be using old windows XP machine or windows 7 or windows 8/8.1 or the latest Windows ten you can play the official clash of clans game on your computer.
Although you can’t directly download the installation file and install it directly on your computer just like other games and software’s, you need to seriously follow the steps below to download and install clash of clans game on your PC.
Download Clash of Clans for PC & Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8
As I have already written above, you can’t just download and install clash of clans installation file on your computer but do need to follow some steps. However, don’t worry, it’s not that hard also you just need to follow any method to download and install clash of clans on PC.
Clash of clans is an Android game and just like another android application (Well a game is also an app) it can’t get directly installed on your computer. So, there are many methods, or I should say workaround to download clash of clans for PC, below I have shared some of the methods which I think is ideal for you, you can check the methods and use any one of them which one you like the most.
Method 1: Clash of Clans For Laptop using BlueStacks Android Emulator
If you already don’t know what an android emulator is then for you, my friend – “An Android emulator is a software for your computer which helps you to run Android games on your PC, it works just like a Media Player device and plays Android Apps on your PC.”
I hope you have understood what an android emulator is from the definition given above. So, in the first method, we will use ta great android emulator called BlueStacks which will help us to run Clash of Clans game on our PC. You can follow the steps below to find out how it’s been done.
• First download and install the BlueStacks software on your PC from the link give below.
• Now open BlueStacks and click on the Search icon
• Click on the Clash of Clans app from the search results
• Now finally click on download now, the game will be downloaded on BlueStacks, and you can play it after it gets downloaded, and it will be automatically get installed on your computer after the downloading finishes.
Now play the game and enjoy it. However, you can check the next method.
2) Download Clash of Clans for Windows 10/8.1 PC using APK file
In this second method, we will keep us the same software (BlueStacks) so in case you already have it installed and running on your computer please download it from here and install it. Now all you need to do is download the Clash of Clans Apk using the method below.
- Download Clash of Clans Apk.
• First, go to Google play and search for Clash of Clans, now copy the Google play URL. Alternatively, you can copy the URL from below.
• Now go to Online APK Downloader and paste the copied URL into the address box
• Now click on generate download link button; within second the download link will be produced, after that, you can download Clash of Clans Apk file by clicking on the download button.
After you download the APK file just click twice on that file and Clash of Clans will be installed on your computer.
Method 3: Download Clash of Clans for PC using YouWave
In this third method, we will use another android emulator called YouWave. In case you face any error problem when installing BlueStacks on your computer, you can go with YouWave. But, I will always recommend you to try BlueStacks first because it’s the first choice of most of the people (Including Me). Anyhow, just follow the steps below to download Clash of Clans for PC using YouWave Android Emulator.
• As usual first download YouWave from the link given below and install it on your computer.
• Now start YouWave by clicking on the new icon that has just arrived on your desktop screen (The YouWave icon)
• Next, you need to click on Trial Version option, and you will see the YouWave window now.
• After you open the URL, you will see Clash of Clans game, click on Install option
• Now sign into your device using your Google account and after you sign in your game will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Now enjoy playing it. Have I great day, hope you find this tutorial helpful. Stay with us for more awesome Stuff. Check out some of the cool tutorials on Fount, Hike For PC & Increasing Internal Memory in Android Phones.