WhatsApp For Samsung Galaxy & Bada: WhatsApp is the widely used messaging app on any smartphone platform such as IOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian, etc. WhatsApp has recorded 600 million users throughout the world. A lot of different apps similar to WhatsApp were made and introduced into the market like Hike, BBM (Blackberry Messenger).
The reason WhatsApp is so successful is that of its easy to use user interface and hassle-free message and files sending steps without the disturbance of any advertisements. Carry on reading to know the steps on how to install WhatsApp for Bada OS and Samsung Java for absolutely free.
WhatsApp For Samsung Bada, Galaxy and Java Phones
WhatsApp is a great app which allows users to share unlimited messages and files across different OS platforms free of cost over the internet. WhatsApp uses the regular internet connection to send or receive messages and archives.
Users can not only send messages but also they can send or receive media files such as images, audio files, videos files to and from different WhatsApp users. Some of the main features of WhatsApp for Bada and Java are:
Also Read: WhatsApp For Windows 8.1 and Hike For PC Download
- Unlimited text messages: Users can send and receive unlimited text messages on WhatsApp free of charge by just using the regular internet connection.
- Videos and images: Users can not only send texts but also they can use WhatsApp to send and receive image files and video files. This feature is very handy as it makes chatting more interesting and informative as well. But there is a cap on sending or receiving video files. Users can send/ receive 16MB of video files.
- Voice messages and audio files: Users can send/ receive voice messages on WhatsApp. You can also send all the audio format files on WhatsApp. This feature is handy for the people who are on the lazier side to type and send text messages.
- Group Chat: Chat groups can be created where you can add your friends and have the group chat and share your pictures and other files with all your friends at a time.
- Advertisement free: WhatsApp is an ad free app which makes it stand out from other apps. Having adverts in an app irritates the user and hence prevents the user to use the app for a long time. Also, Read about Pokemon Go Download.
WhatsApp for Samsung compatible phones:
- Samsung wave
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE
- Samsung Chat Duos
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- Samsung Chat
- Samsung Galaxy Star Advance G350E
- Samsung Wave 2 and other Samsung Bada and Java mobile handsets.
Downloading WhatsApp on Samsung Bada Java phone
Please read on to know how to download and install WhatsApp on your Samsung Bada and Java mobile phones.
- First things first, you need to download .jar file for Java and download .exe file for Bada phones.
- After downloading the files, your phone must be connected to your PC via the USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file from your PC to your handset via USB cable.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and restart your phone.
- After restarting your phone install the transferred file on your phone.
- After installation is complete, you can start using WhatsApp on your Java and Bada phone.
- WhatsApp Download for Samsung Galaxy.
- WhatsApp for Samsung Free download.
Please let us know about how did you like this tutorial in the comments section below. And also please do not forget to share it with your friends.