Are you pissed off with the limitations of your current internet service provider? They don’t let you use all of the services and websites on the internet right? It’s because they have a strict policy which for they can block any website or internet based service.
Now I know you will like to use most of the web services. That’s when Psiphon app comes in; this app lets you use the full power of the internet. So that you can use whatever you want and whenever you want on the internet. If your internet service provider is blocking WhatsApp or any other apps usage, then you can surely use Psiphon app to restrict those limits.
So, you want to download Psiphon app for your Personal computer. Well, you can use this app on your computer too. But, sadly speaking there is no Psiphon app for PC. Hey Wait, I have said there is no Psiphon app for PC, but there is a workaround which will help you to download and install the standard Psiphon app on your PC.
But unlike most of the software’s which you have installed on your computer so far, this will be going be a little tricky Don’t worry I have given you the step by step guide below about how to download and install Psiphon app for Your PC. I have mentioned about more than one method for doing so. You can check all of the methods below and apply any one which you like. However, I would recommend you to check all the methods.
Psiphon for PC Windows 7/8/8.1 using BlueStacks
In this first method, we will use BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks android emulator is the best software for downloading and installing Android apps and games on your computer. Millions of people around the world use this software every day. However, you may get some errors when you try to install on your old computer, but if you own a new machine, then there will be no errors at all. Also, It’s easy enough to use BlueStacks all you need to do is download the software and install it on your PC.
• Now open BlueStacks and search for Psiphon and after that, you need to click on that link that says “Search for Psiphon on Google play.”
• Depending on your internet speed the app will be downloaded on your computer. So, now the Psiphon app is download and installed on your computer, enjoy this. However, you can check the other methods below.
Psiphon Download for PC using Apk file download
In this second method, we will use the Apk file for installing Psiphon for using the Apk file which is the default Android file installation format. No, you can’t just download and install it on your computer, you have to apply a little trick to do so. But one thing which is common in the first and second method is they all execute using the same software BlueStacks, yea you need BlueStacks for this too. So, first, download the BlueStacks software from the above link and then follow the steps below.
- Kik Messenger For Laptop Free Download
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
• After you download BlueStacks and install it on your computer, open any web Browser and Go to Google Play store
• On Google play search for Psiphon app, open the app on Google Play and copy the Page URL
• Now go to Google play downloader and Paste the copied URL on that Box and Click on generate download link
• Within second the download button for downloading the Psiphon Apk file will be created, and you can download the file from there
• After you download the Apk file, just click twice, and the app will be installed on your computer.
- Facebook Lite Apk Download
- Download WhatsApp For PC
I will prefer that you download this Apk file using the second method because then you will be able to install the Psiphon app on your computer whenever you want without waiting for your internet bandwidth. In case you still want some different solution then you can check the last method below.
Download Psiphon for Windows 8.1/8/7 Laptop using YouWave
As I have already told you BlueStacks given lot of errors when you try to install it on an old machine. However, you can face problem regarding graphic card error anytime. It’s easy to install BlueStacks on New Computers or computers which have suitable hardware configuration especially Graphic hardware configuration. So, in case you want to install Psiphon app on any old computer you can use YouWave. YouWave is the second best Android Emulator. Check the steps below to find out how to use it.
Bro, first you have to download and install YouWave from the Link from the link below.
• Now you have to YouWave window, open it by clicking on the YouWave icon on your Desktop, you will see YouWave Window (for example you can check the screenshot below).
• The open Web browser then goes to Google Pay and search for Psiphon and install it. Follow the same method that you apply when installing something from Google play on your computer.