UC Browser is a mobile browser created by a Chinese portable Internet organization UCWeb (otherwise called UC Mobile). Initially released its product in April 2004 as a J2me-only application, it is accessible on stages including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Java ME and BlackBerry. Android sounds as to the biggest client base for the program, with 300 million of its 500 million aggregate on Google’s mobile OS.
In 2010, UC Browser presented its first iOS application in the Apple App Store. With an immense client base in China, solid appropriation in India and continued growth in emerging regional markets, UC Browser came to 500 million worldwide clients in March 2014.
The program uses cloud acceleration and information pressure innovation. UC Browser’s servers go about as an intermediary which packs the information of pages before sending it to clients. This procedure helps web to connect quicker.
Now, the question is can we use UC browser on PC? And the answer is Yes!! Along with the mobile versions there are also Web-based, OS X and Windows versions. Here, we will safely guide you through the process of downloading and installing UC browser on your personal computers. The UC browser with all its cool features is now available to all to run it even on your personal computers. Don’t worry that the UC browser is only accessible on Smartphones and not accessible on PC. Be that as it may, in this article, we will demonstrate you the methods to download & Use UC browser on PC/Laptop.
Steps to use UC browser on Windows Laptops & PCs
- Initially, just download Bluestacks App Player on your Windows OS personal computer.
- Now, run and install the Bluestacks application by following the instructions that were shown on your monitor.
- Then, open the Bluestacks application and search for “UC browser” in the search bar.
- There, you will see the UC browser application with Install button beside it.
- Then, all you need to do is clicking on the install button and start installing UC browser on your personal computer or laptop.
- Hold up till the UC browser application gets installed.
- When installation process gets done, just go to My Apps section and you’ll find UC browser App over there.
- That is it…! The super cool UC browser application on your PC or Laptop is all set to go.
- Now open that application, and start browsing.
- In case you find any trouble downloading the application, don’t hesitate to ask in Comments beneath.
More Information about UCweb browser
The program can adjust to distinctive system networks and support multi-file format downloading. What’s more, UC Browser has HTML5 web application and cloud syncing elements. UC Browser is accessible on all smartphones and low end phone platforms, yet Android speaks to the biggest client base for the organization, with 300 million of its 500 million aggregate on Google’s mobile OS. C Browser is good with various working frameworks, including Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry and Symbian.
There are three forms of UC Browser accessible on Google Play, including UC Browser Mini for Android, UC Browser for Android, and UC Browser HD for Android. UC Browser for iOS was initially presented in 2010. Presently, there are two forms of UC Browsers accessible on App Store, which are UC Browser+ for iPhone and UC Browser+ HD for iPad. UC Browser was discharged for Windows Phone in mid-2012, and it is currently the most downloaded outsider web program on the OS.
Its mainstream components incorporate Download, Incognito Browsing and Wi-Fi Sharing. UC browser is downloadable for free on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Also, having more than 500 million downloads make its one of the most loved browser application for Android Smartphone clients.