This tutorial is about how to Download WhatsApp For PC or laptop in your Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Win 7 Operating System. This method works on all platforms without any trouble. The process is easy. All you need to do is performing the actions what I say here in a clean stepwise manner.
There are more than five methods available to install WhatsApp on Computer. I have tried most of them, and I picked best three ways for you guys. So, Please read all methods and use your favorite method. Every process has its pros and cons. Try yourself and decide.
1) Steps to use WhatsApp for PC (using WhatsApp web)
WhatsApp has recently launched the official web version of WhatsApp. It offers you all (most of all) WhatsApp feature on your web browser. It’s called WhatsApp web. Although the WhatsApp web works on nearly all the web browser, I would recommend you to use Chrome instead of any other web browser, because it will be a great experience when using chrome instead of any other web browser.
Also, you may want to use WhatsApp web instead of any other WhatsApp alternative as this won’t require any special software and this will work on all the computer. No matter how old your computer is!! . You can Download WhatsApp for Samsung Phones.
Cons of this method:
- You need WhatsApp Account on your phone also.
- Every time you use this method; your Phone also should have an active Internet connection.
- If you are looking to use WhatsApp account only on Computer, then you must read second way or Watch the Video. (Scroll down to read second way).
Step 1: To use Whatsapp for laptop, first go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ from Google Chrome or using any other web browser.
Step 2: You will see a QR code on your computer screen (for example see the image below)
Step 3: Now take your smartphone which has WhatsApp signed in and open WhatsApp
Step 4: Now go to Options on WhatsApp.
Step 5: now click on WhatsApp web and instantly a QR scanner screen will appear on your phone screen
Step 6: Now just scan the QR code which has appeared on your computer screen with your mobile
Step 7: And you are now signed in WhatsApp web with your WhatsApp account (the one which you are using on your phone).
***Note: in case you want to sign out of WhatsApp web, you need to get o options in mobile WhatsApp and click on WhatsApp web and lastly click on the sign out to sign out from WhatsApp web. Hope you find this helpful.
2) Download WhatsApp For PC Using Bluestacks
This method takes some time for the first time. You have to download an Android emulator. The emulator name is Bluestacks. You must download it first. It is the one which is remarkable and so user-friendly in operations.
- If you’re not downloaded yet, I’m going to tell you, how to download this? and how we use that software to install WhatsApp. First of all download the software using below link.
- Once finishing the download, Install the Bluestacks Exe file.
- Bluestacks shortcut file can be viewed on your desktop; you must open it for our purpose.
- Afterward running Bluestacks, get into search option.
- In search, type ”Whatsapp” and tap the Search option play for Whatsapp.
- You need to select the app now and click on install.
- After you see the install is completed, for opening your favorite app go to >> All apps, there the applications are located.
You are now a free bird to use this application on your PC and from now on you can play with it however you like. From my side, it’s all over, and I believe you to perform well for downloading Whatsapp for Windows laptop.
If you have any problems then don’t hesitate to leave your comments. I’ll be helping you with all your problems.
- Whatsapp for Windows 10.
- Download Whatsapp for Laptop. WhatsApp for PC Free Download.
This is all about the way to get WhatsApp download for PC or laptop in Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1/7. For getting the suggestion for your problem, post a comment below. Hope you find this useful and share this article with all your friends