WeChat! One of the best mobile messaging applications ever created. WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China which was initially released in the month of January, 2011. It is the biggest standalone messaging application by month to month dynamic clients.
Now, the question is can we use WeChat messenger on PC? And the answer is Yes!! Along with the mobile versions there are also Web-based, OS X and Windows versions which require the user to have the app installed on a supported mobile phone for authentication. Here, we will safely guide you through the process of downloading and installing WeChat messenger on your personal windows computers.
- You can also read how to use whatsapp on PC and simple method to use Hike For PC.
The WeChat messenger with all its cool features is now available to all to run it even on your personal computers. Don’t worry that the WeChat messenger is only accessible on Smartphones and not accessible on PC. Be that as it may, in this article, we will demonstrate you the methods to download & Use WeChat messenger on PC/Laptop.
Download WeChat For PC & Laptop on Windows 10/8/8.1
- Initially, just download Bluestacks App Player on your personal computer.
- Now, run and install the Bluestacks application by following the instructions that were shown on your monitor.
- Then, open the Bluestacks application and search for “WeChat messenger” in the search bar.
- There, you will see the WeChat messenger application with Install button beside it.
- Then, all you need to do is clicking on the install button and start installing WeChat messenger on your personal computer or laptop.
- Hold up till the WeChat messenger application gets installed.
- When installation process gets done, just go to My Apps section and you’ll find WeChat messenger app over there.
- That is it…! The super cool WeChat messenger application on your PC or Laptop is all set to go.
- Now open that application, Share your WeChat id with your companions and Start Chatting with them.
- In case you find any trouble downloading the application, don’t hesitate to ask in Comments beneath.
WeChat Messenger Great Features that you might not know
- As of August 2015, WeChat has 468 million dynamic clients; with 90 million outside of China.
- WeChat provides text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, sharing of photographs and videos, and location sharing.
- It can trade contacts with individuals close by means of Bluetooth, and additionally giving different elements to reaching individuals aimlessly if sought (if they are interested in it) and also integration with social networking sites like Facebook and Tencent QQ.
- Photos might likewise be decorated with channels and subtitles on their photos. Recently, a language translation feature is also added which is now accessible.
- Wechat supports various methods for instant texting, including instant message, voice message, walkie talkie and stickers.
- Clients can send pictures, videos, name cards, coupons, lucky money packages or positions to one of his contacts, or offer them with companions in a group chat. Wechat’s character stickers, for example, Tuzki, which is pretty famous across the globe.
- Wechat supports users to register as a public account, which enables them to push feeds to subscribers, endorsers, collaborate with supporters and give them benefit. Before the end of 2014, number of Wechat open accounts had come to 8 million.
- In China, Wechat open records have turned into a typical administration or advancement stage for government, news media and organizations. Particular open record supporters utilize the stage for administration like hospital pre-registration, visa restoration or Visa administration.
- Reportedly, WeChat texting application is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows and Symbian clients to download on their smartphones.