Hay Day is a free portable cultivating game created and distributed by Supercell. Supercell developers created this inspiring and amazing game named Hay Day which was in view of cultivating yet it was having everything just sublime.
At beginning, the game is accessible for free to play but however there are some paid components inside of the game which you can buy to ease some difficulties. The player’s uncle is not ready to deal with his ranch any longer, so he hands over the obligation of looking after the homestead to the player.
Now, the question is can we play Hay Day on PC? And the answer is Yes!! If you don’t own a smartphone, guys don’t worry as we can install and play Hay Day on our Personal computers. Here, we will safely guide you through the process of downloading and installing Hay Day on your personal computers.
The Hay Day game with its entire cool graphics is now available to all to run it even on your personal computers. Don’t worry that the Hay Day application is only accessible on Smartphones and not accessible on PC. Be that as it may, in this article, we will demonstrate you the methods to download & play Hay Day on PC/Laptop.
Download Hay Day for PC on Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and 10
- Initially, just download Bluestacks App Player on your personal computer.
- Now, run and install the Bluestacks application by following the instructions that were shown on your monitor.
- Then, open the Bluestacks application and search for “Hay Day” in the search bar.
- There, you will see the Hay Day game application with install button beside it.
- Then, all you need to do is clicking on the install button and start installing Hay Day game on your PC or laptop.
- Hold up till the Hay Day application gets installed.
- When installation process gets done, just go to My Apps section and you’ll find Hay Day game app over there.
- That is it…! The super cool Hay Day game application on your PC or Laptop is all set to go.
- Now open that application and start playing the game.
- In case you find any trouble downloading the application, don’t hesitate to ask in Comments beneath.
The game begins with a scarecrow showing the player about reaping wheat. By offering merchandise, the player gains coins, used to purchase creation structures and beautification things.
Experience points (XP) will be used to level up. Players structure into “neighborhood” in which individuals can help one another when in need.
Gamezebo gave it 4/5, noticing its closeness to Farmville and applauding the graphics. Pocket Gamer gave it a bronze award. Prior it was accessible just for iOS clients yet later it came to Android also.
Presently the total number of clients for this game on both stages is past millions. This game is accessible under Family class on the Google play store and you can even discover it on iOS application store.
Hay Day was released for IOS on June 21, 2012 and Android on November 20, 2013. As indicated by a 2013 report, Supercell earned $30 million a month from Hay Day and Clash of Clans, another game made by Supercell. In 2013, Hay Day was the fourth most downloaded game in the app store.